The Xtravaganza event began in 2016 to raise community awareness and financial support for the Notre Dame ACE Academies in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.
October 30, 2019 - 6-9pm at Crane Bay Event Center
Consider being an event or table sponsor at one of the following levels:
Presenting Partner - $50,000 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Platinum Gift Investment
- Category exclusivity - Title sponsor of the 2019Event
Platinum Partners - $25,000 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Gold Gift Investment
- Reserved VIP parking for guests
Gold Partners - $15,000 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Silver Gift Investment
- Additional table of eight with prominent seating
- Sponsor name on email blasts promoting the event (email list of 1,500) if guaranteed by August 1
Silver Partners - $10,000 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Bronze Gift Investment (with prominent seating)
- Sponsor name on Event Invitations if guaranteed by August 1
Bronze Partners - $5,000 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Contributing Gift Investment
- Four invitations to the Celebrating Catholic School Values Event
Contributing Partners - $2,500 Gift Investment
- All benefits listed for the Table Gift Investment
- Sponsor name on video played throughout the evening
Table Partners - $1,000 Gift Investment
- One table seating for eight
- Sponsor name recognition in event program
*To guarantee the benefits listed, a signed letter of intent form must be returned by August 1, 2019.
*Sponsorship gifts cover event expenses; proceeds will support tuition assistance and extra-curricular programming.
To sponsor Xtravaganza 2019 please return the completed letter of intent and return by August 1, 2019
For additional information about NDAA or sponsoring the Xtravaganza event, please check out the Sponsorship Brochure or contact Kim Pohovey, Archdiocese of Indianapolis, at 317-236-1568 or .
Xtravaganza 2018 was a resounding success due to our many community partners and individuals who attended or supported as sponsors.